Ask a question about this item
Share this item
Availability: Item is on backorder
|Model railway pleasure always and everywhere! |
If one does a trip, then he does not necessarily have to give up his beloved hobby. Packed safely and ready for travel, the model train is fully functional in the suitcase. All suitcases are made of high quality NOCH hard foam, hand-colored and lovingly decorated.
This beautiful Z track briefcase layout offers a lot of driving pleasure in a small space. The varied railway line leads over an impressive viaduct and through an avalanche barrier. In the center of the complex is a pretty little village with four lighted houses.
Thanks to the two railway circuits, the trains can be controlled independently of each other. The system is operated either via a 9 V block battery or with the enclosed power adapter.
· Ready-to-drive model railway layout in aluminum profile case (outer dimensions of case: 79.5 x 54.5 cm, 16 cm high)
· Rough structure foam, completely decorated
· Two railway circuits, ready to drive
· Control panel with two speed controllers
· Four illuminated buildings, Individually controllable lights and automatic light operation
· Special driving functions: slow speed adjustable for each track, speed synchronization between the train circuits adjustable
· battery compartment for a 9 V block battery
· connection option for external power supply unit (included)
Our Mailing Address is: Euro Model Trains, PO Box 347 Keyport, NJ 07735
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.euromodeltrains.com
Our Telephone: +1 862 246 6624
Our FAX: +1 732 451 3467
About Euro Model Trains:
We opened our doors in 2006 and quickly became one of the leading dealers of top
European manufacturers, such as Marklin, Roco, Trix, Fleischmann, Pico, Faller, Bush, Noch, ESU, Viessmann and many others. And we also offer entire Walthers catalog online! You will not find better selection,
price and service than at Euro Model Trains, and that is a promise!
And now - visit our brand new Showroom!. Showroom is open on weekends Saturday 10-4 and Sunday 11-3, please call or email ahead of visit.