Ask a question about this item
Share this item
Availability: Item is available
|Model railway pleasure always and everywhere! |
If one does a trip, then he does not necessarily have to give up his beloved hobby. Packed safely and ready for travel, the model train is fully functional in the suitcase. All suitcases are made of high quality NOCH hard foam, hand-colored and lovingly decorated.
The beautiful, small Spur-Z-summer terrain thrills with its varied route over a bridge and through a tunnel. The four buildings on the complex are illuminated. The track-Z system can be operated either via a 9V block battery or with the enclosed power supply unit.
· Ready-to-use model railway layout in aluminum profile case (outer dimensions case: 57.5 x 43 cm, 16 cm high)
· Rough structure foam, completely decorated
· One traction circuit, ready to drive
· Control panel with one speed controller
· Four illuminated buildings, individual lights controllable and automatic light operation
· slow speed adjustable
· battery compartment for a 9 V block battery
Our Mailing Address is: Euro Model Trains, PO Box 347 Keyport, NJ 07735
Our Email: email@example.com
Our Website: www.euromodeltrains.com
Our Telephone: +1 862 246 6624
Our FAX: +1 732 451 3467
About Euro Model Trains:
We opened our doors in 2006 and quickly became one of the leading dealers of top
European manufacturers, such as Marklin, Roco, Trix, Fleischmann, Pico, Faller, Bush, Noch, ESU, Viessmann and many others. And we also offer entire Walthers catalog online! You will not find better selection,
price and service than at Euro Model Trains, and that is a promise!
And now - visit our brand new Showroom!. Showroom is open on weekends Saturday 10-4 and Sunday 11-3, please call or email ahead of visit.