Ask a question about this item
Share this item
Availability: Item is available
|Folks Who Know Go B&O! |
Blending big city excitement, down-home charm, Yankee ingenuity and Southern hospitality, Baltimore & Ohio's famed flagship connected Washington, New York and Chicago for nearly 50 years! The "Capitol Limited" is ready once more to welcome you aboard an authentic late 1950s consist of 10 streamlined cars - most available for the first time in plastic - with matching diesel-electric power, as the newest WalthersProto name train in HO Scale.
- Based on Cars in Regular Cap Service from the Late 1950s to 1971
- 10 Authentic B&O Cars
- Eight Newly-Tooled Signature Cars Available in Plastic for the Very First Time
- New Modeler-Installed Extended Drawbar for 22" Radius Curves
- Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel as Appropriate
- Color-Matched to Original Drift Cards as Appropriate
- Prototypically Accurate Window Tinting as Appropriate
- Factory-Installed Steel Grab Irons
- Car Name & Number Decals
- Turned Metal Wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
Click here to read more about the The Capitol Limited Name Train!
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Our Mailing Address is: Euro Model Trains, PO Box 347 Keyport, NJ 07735
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: www.euromodeltrains.com
Our Telephone: +1 862 246 6624
Our FAX: +1 732 451 3467
About Euro Model Trains:
We opened our doors in 2006 and quickly became one of the leading dealers of top
European manufacturers, such as Marklin, Roco, Trix, Fleischmann, Pico, Faller, Bush, Noch, ESU, Viessmann and many others. And we also offer entire Walthers catalog online! You will not find better selection,
price and service than at Euro Model Trains, and that is a promise!
And now - visit our brand new Showroom!. Showroom is open on weekends Saturday 10-4 and Sunday 11-3, please call or email ahead of visit.